Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Poor, Poor, Little Neglected Blog

I have now discovered FaceBook which is so much faster to keep up with. I will try to keep this updated, but don't count on it. Just wanted to let you know- if you aren't on facebook - that we had an awesome Christmas. Kaitlyn had a great birthday, and will be baptized on Saturday. Life is good and we may be going to Germany in 2010. That's the news in an nutshell, from someone who is a little nuts.


4 comments:

Chellie said...

I LOVE the jammies! How cute is that? Dennis is a good sport. :)

I like Facebook too. It's a good way to catch up with people and have quick conversations, but for me it could never replace blogging. Blogging for me is a family journal full of daily happenings and events and pictures.

Your kids look so cute all ready for bed. I can't believe how big they are getting. Aiden was just turning one when I saw him last.

MiandMiksmom said...

I love the family jammies...I am totally copying you next year.

And...the last picture is dark, but if I'm seeing right you officially get the award for the most present-filled room I've ever seen. Y'all must have been really good this year...

Marnie said...

Christy, I love the family matching jammies. We usually do them for the kids, but how fun that you and Dennis match too. Where did you find them? Lands End?

Holly said...

I don't do facebook, so keep this going.

Pretty impressed with that self timer picture-- even Sadie is smiling...well as Dogs smile, that is.

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.