Merry Christmas! Love, The Turner Family (Dennis, Christy, Danielle, Kaitlyn, Cameron, Aedan, and Sadie)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clanturner
- I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.
9 comments:
Fun Christmas shot! I am jealous that you can still wear shorts. Merry Christmas!
What a GREAT picture! I miss that place...believe it or not. Even that helicopter pad brings back good memories....some bad of course, but mostly good.
Fabulous picture...and mine better be in the mail!
I love this! You all look so great and the kids are growing fast. I must say I still prefer blogging to Facebook. I'm glad you are still posting!
I would have been standing in the back next to Dennis to even it out some, but I am actually sitting on Sadie and holding her head straight to get the picture. It was the hour you were allowed to bring your pets and Sadie was more interested in playing with the other pets than sitting still.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture... and I really hope that I made the top 100!
That is funny! Why didn't I think of that? I guess I did send cards to the 3 people that read my blog so it would not of helped.
very creative picture...I haven't seen one like it yet! I've been out of town so we better have one at home waiting for us...or else!!!
We love your cute card, but most of all your darling personalized Christmas Carol. You are so creative Christy!
Post a Comment