Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December Highlights






Danielle and KK made gingerbread houses. Aedan made is debut as an elf in his preschool christmas program. Cameron sang in his Christmas Concert, but the pictures didn't turn out. The Turner family (minus Danielle) appeared in the Fort Irwin newspaper in their TaeKwonDo attire. The kids got to see Santa at the Meddac Breakfast with Santa. More to come . . . .

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Loved seeing all the pictures. It looks like you had a fun December and are keeping yourself very busy. How long will you be in Germany this time around? Are the kids excited about the move?

Seangela said...

You all look GREAT! I LOVE the tawkwondo picture! You look SO SKINNY!!

MiandMiksmom said...

Great to be back in the bloggy world...what cute photos!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.