A few fun phots I had to share!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
January 2010
December Recap and January Events Include: Legoland with Grandma for KK's Birthday, the awesome Nativity Play that Danielle produced with all the cousins, the talent show at Grandma Shirley's house Christmas Eve, Aedan's new bike, Aedan and Abby's date in the dora jeep,Sadie's first week of dog training, and GI Joe attack after cleaning out the garage. ENJOY! not sure what order they will come up in - still haven't figured it all out.
Legoland with Grandma!
A few fun phots I had to share!
New BIKE
GI Joe ATTACK!
A few fun phots I had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clanturner
- I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.
1 comment:
I am so happy that you were at Grandma's this year. Your kids are adorable and I LOVED getting to see you. Tell everyone hello for us.
Post a Comment