Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November

Yes, I know two posts in two months.  That is a miracle!  I am avoiding cleaning a very messy house, and I don't feel as guilty doing a blog post as I do a facebook update.  However, I already did the facebook update.  Facebook is so much easier than blogging.  So I will now list the reasons facebook is easier than blogging.  1) it's easier to upload photos and make albums  2) I have way more friends that read my facebook page than my blog. 3) Facebook has an app on my phone and it lets me know when I have a message.  Way too cool.   But I really want to keep this up for all my non facebook friends.  So this is for you guys.  Now I have to go and find the pictures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.