Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baptism

Cameron turned 8 on Sept 7th.  He is a very spiritual child and was anxious to get baptized; however, our ward is so huge they only do baptisms once a month and Dennis was going to be gone on a training mission that week. So Cameron had to wait for an entire month and a half to be baptized.  He was baptized October 24th.  He shared his special day with two other children and had a fantastic day.  Danielle said the opening prayer, I gave the talk on baptism (I found a very cute way to help the kids remember their baptismal covenants by using 3 teddy bears and teaching them that they are promising to Bear His Name, Bear Testimony or Witness that Jesus is the Son of God and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church, and the final Bear is to Bear One Another's Burdens).  They were then baptized.  Cameron got baptized twice because his toe came up the first time.  Then one of the other girls, Madison Davis' sister talked on the Holy Ghost.  She did a fanatastic job.  Then they were confirmed and that was it. We then came to our house for a little get together, which was very fun.  Cameron was sad his Grandparents and cousins couldn't be there, but was happy that we have so many friends who shared this special day with him.  These pictures are of Cameron on his Baptism Day.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.