Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to the Blog

I was going through my list of bloggers I usually follow and would you know that only 4 of them have actually updated their blog in the last year.  Lori and Holly I need your blog links - I don't have you on my list or that would have made 6.  So I am ready to update and load a million pictures since I don't scrapbook anymore, and my new laptop doesn't have a drive for my memory card.  What?   So now I have to get the portable drive and down load the software so I can use it on my laptop.  Dang.  guess I won't be updating today.  Hopefully soon.  Stay posted. 

2 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

You don't have mine either...www.thejeppsoncrew.blogspot.com .

Lori said...

Do you mind sending me an e-mail so I can send you an invite? Thanks, Christy!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.