Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 60, although we all know she quit aging years ago. I remembered the day I realized this. It was a few years ago. I was home visiting - (the only good thing about living far away is when you visit you get to stay for weeks instead of days.) Anyway - we had been out running around like usual, up early, then morning walk/jog, breakfast for the kids, clean the house, do laundry, run to the grocery store, drug store, bank, red canyon, back to grocery store, the post office, back to red Canyon, clean up the mess the kids made, make cookies, a quick 4 wheeler ride, you know the daily routine in the life of Crazy Mare, then she says, "come on Christy, let's go for a walk." I looked at her as I collapsed on the couch and said, "I need to sit down for a minute, I'm not as young as you." We both laughed our heads off, and then I got up and we went for the walk. Love and miss you so much mom! called the answering machine 100 times yesterday while everyone was at church just to hear your voice.

I love this pictures.  she use to always tell me, I looked so Smart in my glasses.  I think she's looks pretty hip in hers.


waterskiing - she was fearless


In her Element!  she loved teaching and did a great job keeping the kids attention and making everything so fun and interesting.

FEARLESS

this picture says it all! 


My mom ROCKS!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.