Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holiday Fun

Okay, Miss Computer Illiterate is going to try the blog thing. I have no clue what I am doing so bear with me as I try it out. The holidays are upon us. The Desert just got cold and our christmas light are finally all up. (no tree yet, but I take what I can get). We had breakfast with Santa this morning, it was super fun. Aedan was so excited to see Santa - he ran around waving say H-H-H (that means HI in Aedan language). Then we went to get our pictures and I sat him on Santa lap and watch out - bloody murder wailing. I will try to attach the photos. I will write more later.

3 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Wahoo! Welcome aboard! I am going to put your blog on my favorites so I can check it often!

Nan said...

Christy, where exactly are you? I am so excited to finally be able to see what you are up to. I check all the family blogs at least once a week. Jenny hasn't done anything for awhile. One day I'll get on the ban wagen but for now I'll just enjoy your ride!

MiandMiksmom said...

Okay, now that you're in the blog world, you have to keep going!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.