Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Whoa!! Christmas!!
Christmas is coming way too fast for me. I am done shopping, the last of presents are ready to be mailed, the cards are a dream, but I did get the stamps. But I am not ready for it to come. We had to put up a little table top tree this year d/t our two little distructive ones (Sadie and Aedan). The presents that are usually surrounding the tree are all piled up in the garage where they won't get opened. I just hope I remember where I hide everything. We got our new computer put up last night and I am trying to figure it all out. It seemed like we had just gotten our old one, but then we realized we bought it in Phase I of Anethesia school. So it's a good 7 years old. I guess that is about how long hard drives live, since ours died. Wow - the prices sure have dropped. We got ours for 1/3 the price of our last one, and it does so much more cool stuff. We finally got the group together for a quick photo in the desert next to our house. Happy Holidays to all. Love, Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clanturner
- I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.
3 comments:
I hide my gifts too, and I already lost the HS Musical Wii game that we bought the girls. Seriously, I can't find it anywhere. We can't put any presents under the tree either...they would be opened in seconds! I do need to remember my hiding places though...the garage sounds good. I love the photo! Your kids are so dang cute!
Eric put two presents under the tree yesterday. We'll see how long that lasts. They are to me so I'm hoping not too long!
I discover an actic we haven't used before this year. Just hope the kids don't hear on Christmas eve since it is below their rooms!
So cool!! I really hope you keep up your blog! It's such a fun and easy way to keep up with all of our cool cousins!
We don't have presents under the tree. Jak gets too excited and the minute I walk out of the room he opens one!
Your kids are so cute!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment