Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Family Photo Session

This was too much fun. Dennis had been to work since 1 am, so when he got home I had all the kids ready so we could take a quick photo. Yeah right? An hour later and over 50 takes we finally got a couple of good ones. You think 4 kids is hard, try to add a dog to the picture. We bought a remote for the camera so we just all stood still and smiled while Dennis clicked away. It was pretty fun. Thank goodness the wind wasn't blowing for once.

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Christy- That picture is adorable! I love it! Your kids are so cute. The background looks very much like here- desert.

MiandMiksmom said...

I just got your card today! The picture is beautiful, your kids are beautiful and even the desert is beautiful! I love your kids' outfits....I love that they aren't the exact same, but all coordinated. I'm totally going to copy you.

Chellie said...

I got your card yesterday too! I love it! You have a beautiful family! I love your dog--

P.S. I love the desert and it's my FAVORITE scenery... that is why I live in one!

Roger That said...

So cute! I love your blog and that you have actually kept updating it. You have motivated me, tonight I am going to update mine. I got your Christmas card. Love the picture. I miss the kids. Can't wait for you to come in ... JUN? You look really good by the way and I love the matching all around. Good job Gymboree!!

Nan said...

Yeah, Christy, try adding twin 2 year olds! Just ask Aunt Cindi. It is not possible to all be looking at the same time w/ smiles on all the faces! Your picture turned out so great!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.