Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

CRAZY CHRISTY


Okay, just so you all can know how totally insane I am. I am not only going to be running three kids to soft ball/ t-ball, and Tae Kwon Do, but I just got elected to be the PTA President for next year. Oh did I mention I am temporarily a single mom of 4 until August. Oh and I have hired a personal trainer and I will be meeting with her twice a week (that is what will keep me sane). I also have a puppy that I am trying so hard to train. BRING IT ON!!!

7 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Christy!!!!!! You might be a little crazy, but maybe being so busy will actually keep you sane. I don't know how you do it, but if anyone can do it all...you can!

robin said...

I'll call you crazy. But way to go!
by the way I heard you were in Vegas again ): Can't believe you guys didn't call me! double ):
Nan will be here all next week and I'm thinking about taking them to Prim to ride the rides if you want to meet up with us.

Chellie said...

Well.... you've always been the CRAZY COUSIN... so it's nice to know you still have that title!!
I don't know how you do it. You're awesome!! And that is one adorable puppy!

Clanturner said...

robin,
I really need to talk to you about the party. We will be up Thursday. Can we hang at your place? email me - turnerfam@aol.com or comment here. I may have my doggie 8( that always makes things difficult.

Roger That said...

I love CRAZY! Keeping yourself busy will make the time fly and D will be home before you know it! Good for you. Have fun being the PTA President. You'll be great. Remember, have yummy lucheons for the teachers. The way to their hearts is through FOOD! Who needs teachers helpers:)

Nan said...

PTA president? you are crazy. Hope all works out. Christy, just a little word of advice....JUST SAY NO! it makes life so simple and enjoyable!

btw, I used the hydrogen perioxide and it worked like a dream! thank you thank you thank you!!!

Tauna said...

holy cow Christy....that's going to make you one busy mama! but hey- you can do it! I think you'll be a great PTA president. get this... our PTA pres. this year quit have way through the year. It made us all on the committee have to pull together to make it work. talk about CRAZY! So tell yourself now that you'll give it a year- at least!! Your kids's easter pictures are adorable. Such a cut, fun bunch! Happy late EASTER!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.