Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Easter!



AEDAN
What a joy! He keeps me running that's for sure. I dash from one disaster to the next. He likes Capri Sun mixed with his hotdogs - this was today's invention on the kitchen floor, while I was cleaning up the VHS Movies he had thrown all over the family room, my pants were wet from cleaning up the bathroom where he thought he'd help by turning on the tub and dumping bucket after bucket of water on the floor. I am still cleaning up coke from yesterday when he decided to throw my full coke across the room. The angel is sleeping, thank goodness. But when he's awake even after all the disasters - that smile just melts your heart!


CAMERON
Mr. Popular, Professional PS2 player, Pokemon Master wanna-be, Prince Charming -Usually, Pain in my butt - sometimes. What more can I say. Cameron is the most popular boy at school - he has play dates every day. The doorbell never stops ringing for Cameron to come out and play. He loves Star Wars most, but all his friends like Poke-mon so he is trying to get into it. He lost his gameboy at the park - broke his heart - he got the PS2 taken away since he wasn't taking care of the games, and now he just lives outside - causing havic throughout the neighborhood.


KAITLYN
Kaitlyn is our middle child - who sometimes gets forgotten. She does well in school, she loves to read, she does well at all sports she tries. She usually does what she is told, and causes very few problem, therefore - she is usually forgotten. It's hard to get attention with a very naughty older sister and a baby brother who keeps your mom running. We are trying hard to recognize all of KK's great qualities. She has her moments - believe me, but she is definately an angel most of the time, a devil some of the time.



DANIELLE
Who ever knew the teenage years would start at 9! This one gives me a run for my money. Sassy, Sarcastic, Spoiled, Sweet - are just a few. Danielle loves horses! She loves to play board games and do puzzles. She is a very caring person to everyone except her family - she will carry a hurt kid home from school but won't pick up a pencil for her sister. She sits quietly in class and never questions her teachers, yet yells and screams at her mom and thinks she knows everything. (my mom says I was just like her - yeah right!) A funny story about Danielle is she was doing very very poorly in school - the teacher was worried she'd have to repeat the 4th grade. We got her tested for a learning disability and wouldn't you know - she is so dang smart - the psychologist has never seen someone score so highly on the tests. Once she was told this she all of a sudden is the smartest kid in her class - she gets 100% on her tests, her reading level has jumped 2 grades. What a SpitFire! She is a great babysitter and loves responsibilty but everything has to be approached very carefully - to make sure she is doing what she thinks she wants to do. good thing she has a super smart mom when it comes to mind games.

7 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! Your kids are adorable. I love your description...it helps me get to know them better. We call Mikayla KK too!

Tiff said...

Fun pictures and descriptions of your kids. It has been so long since I have seen you guys! It is nice to get caught up a little on their personalities. Have a great Easter!

Morgan said...

Christy, those pictures seriously descrive your children PERFECTLY!! I love it. Danielle is JUST LIKE my sister Bailey. My mom mastered the mind games (and still does and Bailey is 20) to make her think that everything is her idea or her way!

Chellie said...

I love those pictures!! Your kids are beautiful!!
It was so fun to read about them. You did a great job describing them-- it was so fun to read.
I laughed about your mom telling you that you were just like Danielle. That is too cute!

Roger That said...

So cute! I love the pictures. I also love the cute paragraph about each of your kids. Did you let them read them? Can't wait for you to come visit this summer. Bring these outfits and Joni and Aubry can wear theirs that match... then we'll get us the matching mommy oneJ/K

Roger That said...

Come on....let get a new post going...

Sally said...

Hey Christy! I just love seeing your cute family and cute kids. Man, it seems that you are one super busy mama. I hope that you are doing so well. Hope to see you sometime this summer.

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.