The kids and I spent a very fun month at my parents house in Panguitch. Here is a little update in pictures. Only two weeks until Dennis gets home. We are sooooo excited!

Fishing with Grandpa!

The Balloon Festival with the Hall Cousins!

Hiking at Red Canyon.

Swimming at Bloomington.


Danielle cut her hair and donated it to Locks of Love.


4th of July Parade

All the cousins - except Aubrey and Joni - we missed them sooo much. The three babies - Aedan, Calee, and Mckoy were in the strollers and missed the photo shoot.

My new boyfriend! Okay -so I went to the darkside, do you blame me?
6 comments:
Looks like you had fun in Utah! I am glad that Dennis is on his way home (soon). Danielle's haircut is really cute.
Tiff
I LOVE Danielle's hair! So cute! That is so cool that she donated it. Tell her that cousin Chel thinks she's awesome.
Good news about Dennis! 2 weeks!! Can't wait to hear about the homecoming.
We leave for Panguitch in 5 days! We can't wait to hike and shop at the Indian Store! I wish you were going to be there for the 24th.
You look AWESOME Christy!!
Looks like fun! We are going to miss Panguitch on the 24th this year guess we will try to head in Aug. I'm excited for you that Dennis is heading home. My how time fly's when you a bystander.
Okay, the pictures made me so homesick! I'm glad you had a blast!
Hooray for Dennis!!!!!!
Ok, I've had family here and haven't gotten on for awhile but I guess you are now enjoying having Dennis home. We are so happy for you!
Cute hair Danielle! Alicia just chopped hers too. Short bobs are in. We sure missed Pang town this year.
I swear it, we need to get together for a visit! Your vacation to "home" looks like a blast; you look great and Vador looks intimidating as ever; the kiddos are growing way too fast as are mine, and I'm so glad Dennis is home for you all. Whew!
Post a Comment