Monday, August 4, 2008
He's HOME!!!
Dennis is finally home and we are sooooo excited. We are totally wearing him out, but he is loving every minute of it. School starts next week and life will finally be back to normal. Whatever that is. I am so thankful for all the friends and family who helped us through the last 7 months. Your thoughts and prayers meant so much to me and my family. I am thankful to My Father in Heaven and the Holy Ghost who was always there to comfort me in times of need. Thank you all. I LOVE you! Photos to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clanturner
- I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.
7 comments:
I've been waiting for this exciting post! Can't wait to see pictures. So glad he is home!
Yay!!! So glad to hear it!!! When is your big mexican vacation?
I also forgot to write to you about the Sound of Music! I can't believe we were there at the same time! It would have been GREAT to see you. I could have really used it. I am still missing life (friends rather) at Ft. Irwin and it would have been so great!
CONGRATS! I can't imagine Ryan being gone for that long. Thanks so much Dennis, Christy and Kids for sacrificing for all of us:)
Can't wait to see you all in Three WEEKS!!!
Wow! You all must be so happy. Don't worry about the pictures....you can catch up on posting all that kind of stuff later. Just enjoy being together.
Jill, Roger & Co.
Welcome home dennis! Oh christy I bet you are so excited to have him home. What an experience that was for your little family i'm sure. You are so good. Keep having fun together as a family and enjoy the last few weeks of summer. We are so happy for you!
So happy for you!
Yeah!! I am so happy for you all! How wonderful to be together again.
Post a Comment