Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CANCUN



Dennis and I just got home from a fantastic vacation. We went to Cancun for 6 days. We stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres Resort. It was an awesome, all inclusive, adult only resort on the tip of Cancun - 45 mins. from anywhere. We went sailing, snorkeling, and to the Isla Mujeres, Tulum, and got 80 minute massages, 1 hour hydrotherapy, and swam, hung out on the beach, and much more that I won't mention on the blog. ;-) (wink)! I would so recommend this vacation to anyone, especially those of you who, like us, haven't been away from your children for 11 years. And just incase some of you may not know - MY SISTERS ROCK! and MOM TOO! Jenni flew in from Michigan with her two little girls to stay at my house with my 4 wild children while we went. Mom helped for a few days and Tiff came and helped for 4 days. I could have never done it without them. They are AWESOME!!! So here are some pictures to make everyone jealous!

The cute couple at the resort driveway right before heading home.

Yes! That is a boa constrictor I am holding.

This is the Resort from our room.


Our Roof-Top Terrace with private Hydro-Spa. We also had a jacuzzi in our room and a covered balcony for the two days Ike was in the neighborhood and it rained all day.

This is me dining at one of the 7 luxurious restaurants.
Underwater and beach photos to come, as soon as I find the waterproof camera.



8 comments:

Tiff said...

A well deserved vacation! I am happy that you both got to go and relax and have some fun. It looks like it was a fabulous trip.

Morgan said...

Looks like a blast!!

Chellie said...

Yes, Jenni is awesome!! And your mom and Tiff too. I'm sure they knew how much you and Dennis needed this marvelous time together!

So glad you were able to go and have a wonderful time.

MiandMiksmom said...

Wow! That looks unbelievably fabulous! I'm so glad you got to spend such a great time together!

Sally said...

Ok first...YOU look so awesome. It sounds like you had a great trip. Can't wait to see the underwater pictures.

Nan said...

I agree w/ Sally, you look great!
Can I just say, OH my Heck! I am so jealous! That looks like the ideal vacation & I want it~minus the freakin' snake! But I am so happy for you guys. What a great family you have to do that for you.

Seangela said...

I am SO glad you guys had an awesome time! You deserve it more than anyone else I know! Wish Sean and I could have been there too, except for the snake holding part. Miss you!!!

Marnie said...

What a fabulous vacation! I am so glad that the two of you were able to slip away. So glad that Dennis is home safe and sound. By the way, Irwin is still on Kevin's short list, although Germany and Hawaii are ranked higher....we'll find out in Dec.

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.