Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Elections - What's important?

As most of you know California voters voted no to same sex marriage with a whopping 85%. Well, the supreme court decided that they wanted to change that law. So they did - just like that. So once again the Californians are having to vote again to save the family. Proclamation 8, vote yes!! This is to insure marriage is only between a man and a woman. The Catholic Church has put out an awesome video on this issue. Check it out at www.CatholicVote.com you can also find out more information on www.protectmarriage.com I know most of us aren't registered to vote in California, but this is important. Remember what passes in California will soon ripple throughout the entire country. I thought the Supreme Court enforced the laws, not change them. Just wanted to share some thoughts. More Cancun Photos on their way.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.