Turner Family Fun!

Turner Family Fun!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Cancun and Cameron's B-day

OUR AEDAN- Isn't he cute?
Note to self: When you are a little chubby in your bathing suit, if your child has a swimming party, make sure you are behind the camera not in front of it. We only got a few pictures that I wasn't in, in my swimsuit - yuck! I guess I will be hanging out with photoshop before scrapbooking that birthday.
I did make an awesome clone trooper cupcake cake, if I do say so myself.
At the airport! Don't we look relaxed? We haven't even left yet! Man what a few moments without children will do for you.
This is me lounging in our hydro-spa! The Mexican Restaurant at the resort. This was our first night there and yes, those are virgin margaritas. They were so yummy!
Doesn't Dennis look young? At 42and 3/4, he looks an easy 25.This is me enjoying the way cool dessert - Banana Foster- the waiter made it at our table flames and all.

This is mom, me, and Sherrie at the Time-Out for Women Conference in Las Vegas! It was awesome!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

I was in Vegas that day, but not that TOFW...only wishing. Corky and I drive the youth to the temple that day.

Your trip just seems so amazing. Corky and I are going to NY together next week but I doubt it will be relaxing. We are going to be on the go the entire time....sans kids. So there will be some relief! :)

Nan said...

Christy~ you look great and man I wish I was that relaxed. The hydro-spa looks great.

Don't you just love those times w/ mom and sisters?
How did you do the storm trooper cake? I love to see that people still make their own cakes since I have given that up long ago.

MiandMiksmom said...

So much fun! I love the cake and the vacation photos. And you look great...no photoshop needed! love ya!

robin said...

What!?!? I had a ticket but didn't go. You guys should have called.

Deck the Halls said...

Well I better get on it cause I sure don't want to be in my swim suit on camera. Your pictures look fun. And even that one of us didn't turn out so bad. I'm glad you thought of bring your camera. We will call you soon.

Tauna said...

Christy! great pictures of your little trip, you look so cute. Yes you do look relaxed- you deserved every bit of it too! How fun for the three of you to go to time out- I bet it was great!

About Me

My photo
I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.