This was a tag from my awesome cousin Chaunette, so I decided to finally play along.
1. Like Chaunette, I also love Diet Coke and usually drink one right before I go to bed. I also have my first one before 7:30 in the morning. I have to really watch myself or I could easily drink 6-8 in a day. I have been trying to limit my D.C. intake to only 2 a day, but that has happened only a few times. I also have been trying to drink one glass of water for every diet coke - that way I even out the dehydrating effect of the diet coke. I know it's bad for me, and I know it is slowing down my metabolism and it makes me hungry so I end up eating more, even though I am saving calories by drinking the diet soda. But I love the stuff. Oh did I mention it turns your teeth yellow. Man I should really quit! It's just a good thing I don't drink alcohol or I would be writing this about Tequila.
2. I am a stress eater! When my kids are driving me nuts I usually find myself yelling at them and then standing in the kitchen eating, and drinking a diet coke.
3. I am more efficient when I have more things to do. I get more done and do a better job on the projects I do when I am doing a million of them at once. I have always been this way - it's weird I know, and makes absolutely no sense.
4. I am really good at rearranging messes, but not so good at actually getting anything picked up and put away. Good thing my husband is good at this one. I am really good at deep cleaning - Lock me in the bathroom for 30 minutes and when I come out it will be shining - every inch. I like to clean the baseboards with a toothbrush and when I clean a toilet - I clean the toilet - the entire toilet - even the little caulking around the bottom and faces the wall. My problem, when I do my cleaning I cannot be interrupted or I never get back to doing what I was doing. I have found that it is better to pay a babysitter and do my cleaning then pay a maid or try to do it with the kids home.
5. I love to do crafts and art projects with the kids, but I hate the mess they make, so I never do them!
6. I love to cook, and would rather work out for hours than sacrifice my eating.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clanturner
- I am a medical social worker on leave for another 5+ years. I am a proud wife of a wonderful man who gladly serves our country in the military. I have 4 exhausting children who keep me running, laughing, and in touch with fantasy.
6 comments:
Thanks for playing! I can't believe how much our Diet Coke habits are the same...hilarious. I wish you were here to clean my toilets...
All I can say is.... GIVE UP the COKE! Take a multi-vitamin w/ the caffeine instead. It works great w/o the artifical sweetner that comes w/ the coke.
do you want to come clean my toilets?:)
That was fun to read!
I sounds like we have the same cleaning habits.
Also, I love crafts and projects too, but the effort to do them and the mess always makes me hesitant. :)
Oh how much I miss you!!!! Reading about you made me miss you even more! I say, enjoy the coke. Life is short. I feel the same way about working out and eating, too. More cake for everyone!
Christy-
I'm good at rearranging messes too! So funny--fun post.
Christy- I loved your post...fun to read. Are you going to Panguitch for the holidays? We are staying here this year. It will be very strange. -Jill
Post a Comment