What's his name? Dennis, or Big D (my mom and sister's nickname)
How long have you been together? 11 years
How long did you date? 6 months

How old is he? 42
Who eats more? Me (Dennis is a snacker, but at meals, I eat more)
Who said I love you first? Dennis, at my parents house, in the drive way with roses in hand. He's so romantic.

Who is taller? Dennis
Who is smarter? No doubt Dennis in every way, except money managment.
Who does laundry? My way cool new washing machine, but I load and unload it a few times a week.
Who does the dishes? We take turns when he's home, which isn't much, even when he's not deployed. But when he's home, one does tub time and the other is on dish duty.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dennis
Who pays the bills? Definately me! Dennis makes the money, I spend it. Isn't that how it's suppose to work?
Who mows the lawn? Usually me, but Dennis will every once in a while. He has bad allergies so that has usually been my job.
Who cooks dinner? Me. Dennis would like too, but I won't let him, he's a gourmet chef, and we would never get to eat until midnight.
Who drives when you are together? Me. Dennis hates my backseat driving when he drives so he just pulls over and says, "you drive then" so I do.
Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
Who kissed who first? Dennis, at the house in Bloomington after dating for a while (3or 4 dates, I think) which is weird for me, I was the kissing queen in college.

Who asked out who first? It was a blind date.
Who proposed? Dennis took me to the Dixie, that was where we went on our first date, and proposed. I had dreamed all about it the night before. It was very weird.
Who has more siblings? most definitely me. I have 4 sisters, he has one brother.

Who wears the pants in the family? Dennis lets me pretend that I do, but when it comes down to the major decisions, he does.
Okay, I tag, Chaunette, Chellie, and Miriam
5 comments:
I loved the pictures Christy. It was funny reading your answers. Especially the washing machine one.
YOU WERE ENGAGED AT THE "DIXIE" ROCK?????? ME TOO! Anyway, I just learned lots of fun stuff about you that I never knew.
I will totally play...give me a day!
Love the picture of you two in the military suit one. I remember those days! We lived down there at the time. You were so much fun to watch decide if you should date him or not. You were the kissing queen and I remember you being confused b/c you hadn't kissed him yet! Such memories.
I loved those pictures Christy. You look so beautiful.. and a man in uniform... AH!
I loved your answers-- so much I learned about you and it was so cool! I think I'm really going to love having cousin's updating blogs. It's been a fun way to keep in touch!
Hello Christy! so you've joined the blogging world too! It's a great way to keep in touch isn't it. I had fun learning more about you. I haven't done mine yet oops! I'll get right on that! such cute pictures. Your family will be in our prayers. You and your husband both are so strong, We admire you so much!!
Post a Comment