AMERICAN GIRL PLACE, L.A.
Danielle took a friend and her sister to the American Girl Place for a day of fun! (of course mom and grandma got to go too) We went shopping, to a great show, and more shopping. The girls had sooo much fun. Mom and Grandma even had a blast.
We arrived at the Grove shopping Plaza in Hollywood, at around 11 am. We found the closest bathroom right away for mom (me - I had been holding it for 30 mins). While walking out of the store with the bathroom we were talking about how we had no idea where the A.G. store was, then the girls looked up and right outside the window was the big A.G. Star. It was right across the street. So we headed over and this was Danielle as she entered the store and then after a few minutes into our shopping.
"I WANT EVERYTHING!"
We then dropped the dolls off at the Salon to get their hair done. We went upstairs to the hospital and admitted Molly for some major surgery. (She needs a new wig, but unfortunately they can't just do new hair, so she will be getting a whole new head). Then we went to the Theater to see the American Girl Revue. It was a musical about the historical characters. Way fun!
We then shopped some more. Danielle had a great time spending all her birthday money. She got some great things for her dolls. We then picked up the dolls from the salon and they looked fabulous.

What a fun day! We were so busy having fun and shopping we didn't even stop for lunch until 4 pm.
Sunday we went to Church and then just hung out with grandma and grandpa. It was so much fun. We were all very sad to see them leave this morning.
6 comments:
Why didn't you invite your mom's cousin Robin. Fun, I would have come!
Oh, Christy, this sounds like so much fun!!!!! I made reservations for March 12 to take the girls with my mom when she's here. I can't wait!
Looking at these pictures made me even more excited! Happy Birthday Danielle. I can't believe she's ten...so dang cute!
Happy Birthday Danielle! Looks like you had a great 'girls' weekend! It looks like so much fun! I am jealous of your 70 degree temperatures too.
Awe! So fun!!
Happy Birthday Danielle! I can't believe she is 10... where does all the time go?
Oh Emily would be so jealous and she is 12! I hardly recognized Danielle. I can't believe how old she is. Your mom is one of the biggest partiers I know next to you. I'm sure Daniel had a blast with you two leading the way!
Happy late b-day danielle! Lucky you!! Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment